I’ve been so fortunate in my career, for many reasons, and one of those is having the opportunity to play with and test out products. Because I have worked with so many, I would like to share with you a few of my favorites!
1. Unite Luxury Argan Oil – I use 4 pumps of this in my wet hair every time I wash it. I swear it dries in half the time and it gives it essential moisture and nourishment. It is comparable to Moroccan Oil because of the use of the Argan Oil but Unite has added Crushed Pearls for strength and White Hawaiian Honey for hair health. My hair is softer and more manageable with this product and I wouldn’t want go without it.
2. Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner – For some reason over the last few years my eyes have become sensitive to most liners on my water line. I used to use Mac Fluidline up until about six months ago when my eyes started to feel irritated. I made a trip to Sephora where the girl had me try this and I haven’t turned back since. No irritation whatsoever.
3. Mac In Extreme Dimension Mascara
4. Moroccan Oil Heat Protection Spray – I talk about this one all the time, I know. Only because it’s my favorite product ever. This spray protects against heat, adds a small amount of shine, holds the curl and smells amazing, all in one. I can’t say enough about it, if you don’t already have it, I suggest getting yourself a bottle of this greatness.
5. Buxom Lipstick in Nudist – Nudes are a dime a dozen so when you find one you love, you buy it forever. It’s fun to try new shades but this one I got a few months back and it is my new go-to.
6. Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo – I am a firm believer in not washing your hair every day, especially if you have dry, coarse, frizzy hair like mine. Even if you tend to get oily, this is the best dry shampoo product I have used and it immediately sucks up any oil and makes it look and smell fresh.
7. Rhonda Allison Exotica Rhodiola – I love this skin cream, it moisturizes my skin and doesn’t make me break out like others I have tried. I always find myself coming back.
“The age-reducing formula is a blend of very exotic, superbly developed specialty extracts that have potent youth-oriented properties. Targeting inflammation, strengthening the protective barrier, providing cutaneous antioxidant action, and providing nourishment for skin cell renewal, Exotica Rhodiola is a perfect choice for rosacea-prone and sensitive skins.” –rhondaallison.com
8. Mac A Girl About Town – This is my favorite lipstick for when I’m feeling playful and want to add a pop of color. This rich pink tone works well through every season and works especially well with my olive skin tone.