I’ve been drinking Apple Cider Vinegar just about every day this last month. Ignoring all the educational posts I kept seeing Pinterest, it wasn’t until my mother in-law brought it over for my husband and I to try, that I realized it’s benefits. My husband has been complaining about stomach issues for years and even after many blood tests and Doctor visits, they still haven’t been able to figure out what the problem was. After one Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with a glass of water, he felt better in just minutes.
I get stomach ailments from time to time and drinking this has kept mine at bay also. I am looking forward to the cleansing benefits and optimistic about it’s aid in weight loss!
I found this post on Lauren Conrad’s site and couldn’t resist sharing:
Hey everyone! It’s Katrina and Karena here from Tone It Up. Today we’re going to tell you about why apple cider vinegar is an absolute staple in our diets. Not only is it inexpensive and easy to find, it’s also filled with a whole lot of body benefits for our bodies. It’s a great way to boost your metabolism and a very healthy way to charge up your immune system. Here are a few reasons why we know you’ll fall in love with apple cider vinegar just like we have:
- It keeps you slim. Studies show that apple cider vinegar helps to regulate your blood sugar levels. This is an essential component of getting lean and staying lean. If your blood sugar levels are spiking and plummeting (simple starches like white bread, and sugary snacks will cause this) your body will store fat and increase your risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- It aids in weight loss. Not only is apple cider vinegar rich in important enzymes that help your body to detox, it can also keep you feeling full longer and control your appetite. This means no more crazy snack attacks!
- It keeps your body balanced. It’s super important to get your body back to its healthy PH balance if you enjoy coffee and the occasional cocktail. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar balances your PH levels to help keep your body alkaline (which is a good thing!). Why is this awesome? A balanced, more alkaline body means better immune function and increased energy. Yes, vinegar is acidic, but don’t let that mislead you. The effect of that this vinegar has on your body is extremely alkalizing. The same is true for lemons and limes. So drink up your lemon water and apple cider vinegar, ladies.
- It gives you sexy hair. Use apple cider vinegar once a week as a hair rinse right after shampooing for shiny, voluminous, flowing locks. Oh yes, it’s quite the miracle product.
- It makes great salad dressings. Mix one part olive oil, two parts apple cider vinegar with a pinch of sea salt and your favorite salad should be good to go. Click here for a few great salad recipes.
Tone It Up Tip: Try to find organic and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar to get the most of these awesome benefits.